For din din on Friday, I made stuffed potatoes. This time I added ground turkey to the mix and upped the amount of tomato sauce and spices, it turned out awesome!
For din din tonight, I made one of my favorite Ellie Krieger recipes, Macaroni and 4 Cheeses aka Squash Macaroni and Cheese.
Lastly, here is my Interview with Krista (who is also having an awesome giveaway so check it out!):
1) If you could be any animal, what would you choose to be?
Hmmm…I think it would be pretty cool to be a bird to fly, but I think the best animal to be would be either a dog or cat. They’re sooo loved by their owners and get to do a lot of sleeping (which I haven’t had much time for lately ;)). Plus they get pet, aka a massage, daily…how awesome is that?
2) What season is your favorite and why?
Definitely summer! I hate being cold, love summer clothes, and love all of the events we attend during the summer (friends/family weddings, picnics, Hilton Head, etc).
3) Name one food that you would never eat and explain why.
The brain of any animal…that totally freaks me out!
4) What was your motivation for starting a blog?
I find pretty much 99% of my recipes online. I started a blog because I wanted a place where I could share my favorite recipes with others and also keep in touch with friends/family. Blogging has turned into SO much more for me and I am grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community.
5) If you were given $5000 to use for a good cause, how would you spend it?
Phew, this is a toughie. It reminds me of Oprah’s Big Give (anyone else watch this show)? I would definitely try to use some of that $5,000 to raise even more money and give it to a number of good causes. I’d probably choose to give the money raised to charities that mean something to me: Cystic Fibrosis research, Breast Cancer research, and animal shelters.
And that’s it! Anyone not been interviewed yet and want to be? To do so:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." If a few people want interviews, I will randomly pick 2.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.